The design was made by Andrzej Musialik in 1957. They are two concrete slabs standing vertically, in which there are large openings. The whole structure resembles a simplified silhouette of a bison. These two elements are connected by several horizontally running iron pipes. It is one of the many sculptures standing in the D estate. Initially, the object was to be used as a playground for children.
Outdoor sculptures created in Tychy in the 1970s are the result of cooperation between the Poviat Housing Cooperative Oskard and the Sculpture Department of the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow. More about art in the space of Tychy in the publishing house of the City Museum in Tychy: "Art in the space of the city". Author: Patryk Oczko.