Sub-Zone of Tychy within the Special Economic Zone in Katowice
The Sub-Zone of Tychy within the Special Economic Zone in Katowice is the place of investments for 49 enterprises and employment for almost 11 thousand people.
The main tasks of the Zone include the following:
• Zone promotion and searching for new investors
• Sale of land and other real estates with the Zone status
• Issuance of business activity permits within the Zone
• Granting tax relief entitlement
• Assistance for investors in their business activity.
Special Economic Zone in Katowice offers tax relief for investors (adjusted to the principles binding in comparable institutions of the EU Member States).
Income tax relief for companies investing in the Special Economic Zone in Katowice may be calculated according to one of the following ways:
1. Tax exemption calculated ON THE BASIS OF INVESTMENT COSTS.
2. Tax exemption calculated ON THE BASIS OF GENERATING NEW JOBS.