In 1955, Miastoprojekt Nowe Tychy was established, which had its headquarters at the "A" estate. However, it was cramped and uncomfortable, so it was moved to a new office building. It was a building designed by Stanisław Was, while the interior was made by Marek Dziekoński. In addition to Miastoprojekt, it was also the seat of the Provincial Municipal Construction Company and the Regional Directorate of Municipal Investments. In this way, all the people involved in the construction of the city worked in one building: the designer, investor and contractor. The building was well adapted to this - it had spacious rooms, which was conducive to hard work. In 1990 Miastoprojekt was dissolved. Currently, the building houses the Tax Office, banks and other institutions.
- Address: Al. Niepodległości 60, 43-100 Tychy